Simol 1.0 (formerly Simple Savant), my .NET persistence library for Amazon SimpleDB, is now available at CodePlex. Besides the name change and some general API cleanup this release includes the following new features:
- Support for new SimpleDB BatchDeleteAttributes operation.
- Select operations now allow null parameter values for selecting records with “null” attribute values in SimpleDB.
- Easy encryption of values stored in SimpleDB using SpanAttribute.
- New SelectUtils class for help with complex SimpleDB queries (efficiently selecting lists of items using large lists of attribute values; skipping over select results using select count(*) with NextToken)
- Optimization of auto-domain creation to minimize expensive CreateDomain operations